This piece is So beautiful, but so hard to capture on film.
Tools & Techniques:
- Custom Rubber stamp from my own photoshop art (photo of myself from my banner logo on the jewelry site).
- Lilac Distress Reinker (new fave) straight from bottle & applied to edges with sponge.
- Acrylic Paint (black, white, blackcherry red, eggplant purple, plum, silver metallic)
- Collaged handmade design paper ephemera
- Pearl Ex Colors (hard to see in the finish, but image not really yellow as shown, but more of a powdery white with Fushia/white pearl ex hues).
- Vintage Glass & Crystals (burgandy red carved heart leaf, faceted squares in purple & pink, faceted pointed flipped upside down & glued.)
- Swarovski crystals (tiny pink, fushia, black)
- on Stampbord
- Final Finish is a Diamond Glaze