Friday, February 22, 2008

Pantheacon convention weekend

So this past weekend I vended a convention called Pantheacon, one of the west's biggest indoor pagan conventions. This is usually a most physically stressful time. Especially vending the show alone (set up & break down as well as daily selling). (pics to come later).

This year I tried something new, and didn't really focus on my big sellers (crowns, circlets, headdresses) & instead, allowed the focus to rest on my altered art resin jewelry creations & framed artwork (as well as other standard jewelry designs).

I am so lucky that my Resin image jewelry has been so well received. It makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside.

As well, I sold at least 2 larger framed prints, and a bunch of the smaller framed prints. (which was a bonus), and 11 Dark Muse cds.

Now to finish my current online orders & set forth to whip out my new website. I've only till March 22nd to get the new one to go live & lose the old one. Not sure if I'll have a catalog up, which is also very stressful. I just don't have the time to finish a website & Build a 1000 item catalog, like that on my current site. And all from scratch. (not including any of my new Altered art pieces).

I think I may just focus on getting the new Altered Art Resin jewels up first, then post a few of my best sellers to start.

wish me luck.

~X~

No comments: